What are you Thankful for this year?
I know I should be thankful all year around, but at this time of year I feel thankful for the freedom to be able to write what I am thankful for.
1. All the places I have been able to see in my life. Most recently, St. Louis’s Arch
2. My cat who lets me dress her as a chicken and put a pink bow collar on.
3. My Ipod, which at its advance age of 4 years old, still works perfectly allowing me to NOT have to switch over to a touch screen. Thank you Ipod.
4. My craft ability. I amaze myself sometimes.
5. I am thankful I drove home yesterday (worse driving day of the year!) without incident and my knee held up.
6. Citi Bank whom lowered my interest rate for the year while I am an Americorps member.
7. My masters degree. I now have the words to explain to people what I have always known. And guess what. People actually listen as well.
8. Coupons. I can get the good stuff in life and not be broke!
Don’t get me wrong, I am also thankful for all the normal things in my life: friends, family, food, bla bla. But I really am thankful for them all year around and tell them, why do I need to mention it today?