1. When my commute to work takes 3 1/2 hours. Ouch. I mean there was nothing I can do… But still. #firstworldproblems
2. When I am ripping off the send in form for a bill and the dippy part is so close to the actual folded part, I just end up with a big mess.
3. My cell phone. I get a text message and it makes a pretty noise. However if I do not look at it in a timely fashion, it beeps loudly no matter how low I have it. Or if I miss a call. Omg, I almost lost it yesterday when I missed a call while driving and it beeped non stop and I could not reach it. I have no clue how to turn this function off even after trying everything except smashing it. Which will be the next solution.
4. The fact that Americorps does not account for cost of living. And the fact I now have $32 less a month on that tiny stipend that causes my long commute.
5. The word that. I was to delete it from my vocab. But THAT is taking too much effort at the moment. Think about it, how many times have u used that today and really didn’t need to?
6. I am too stressed out about the above to be excited to go to Disney world in two days with my two best friends!
And that’s what grinds my gears.
And my teeth.